Poster Development



I started with the base picture of Cai I wanted to use as the picture for the poster, I also added it to a black background so that I could add the starring text to it,
 I then added a brown filter to the picture to give it a feeling that it looks like a old tea stained piece of parchment
 I then added an artificial glow to the 2x6 as that is a key part of the film, and its previlant in the trailer a lot as one of the key hooks
 I then added a vignette to the poster and as a resulting action of this it fits into a lot of the modern posters for films, it also gives the feeling that Cai is in a spotlight.
 I then added name of the film to the poster with no effects on it.
 I then added a gradient to the text, of blue and white to make it look like it is freezing over.
 I then added the base red text leading into the pun that I later add into the poster
 I added the word cold, to finish of the pun, with no actual effects on its.
 I then added a glow to the word of cold to make it stand out of the poster more
 I then added the text of who is in the film at the bottom.
 Lastly I added when the film is "actually" being released, instead of the vague tell of the film being released just this year, I added it with just a gradient in the same way that the title of the film is just to create the same sense of the feeling of it freezing over.

No comments:

Post a Comment